Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Minty fresh, fresh and so clean, like JB!


Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver.


This polish is an amazingly chic turquoise green almost like a mint. The polish was fairly streaky and I put two coats with no top coat but I feel 3 coats would have done it. I had to post a picture of the sticker on the brush handle! No surprise, it clearly labeled that it had the 'perfect stroke' brush! I was excited! 


It also came with this! This polish is from the One Less Lonely Girl Collection created with Justin Bieber. OMG is it not a sign or is it? Lol. Sorry I just can't help myself when it comes to JB. Just recently I discovered this about myself lol. Look at the picture below, wouldn't you love to be serenaded by him! You have to admit it! Admit it! JB haters. My sister is rolling her eyes at me. GO JB!

2 comments:

  1. JB you have my <3. I see you have a fever...the Justin Bieber FEVER! lol. So, this minty nail laquer is almost similar to the one I am wearing in my dedication video on my fb to JB! haha. (I'm a dork, and I know it :p) but it's just a little darker. How ironic?!!!! You should watch it if you have yet to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a freak. jb songs are ok, but he is not that hot. im a hater. NAH just kidding. thats cool, the name of the brand is Nicole? Wait, so JB has a nail polish line?

    ReplyDelete