Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sephora by OPI

w/flash

w/o flash

Sephora by OPI has been a favorite of mine for a while. I really like all their colors they come out with and you can order online at Sephora.com while your buying any other beauty supplies. It's decently priced and a good product :) The following polishes aren't new but they are apart of my collection. 

The first above is Teal We Meet Again, two coats no top coat. Very pretty midnight teal, very dark shimmery and shiny.


Note to Self is a sherbet orange with shimmer. Very light, I did 3 coats in this picture. 


Special Request is a tangerine orange, it's a little more reddish than the picture shows. Two coats.


And finally, Cab fare. Cab fare is a shimmery yellow. Quite opaque being this is only two coats.

There are so many Sephora by OPI colors I still want to try so hopefully in the near future! I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. i want the top two to be the color of my truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should! its a really nice color

    ReplyDelete
  3. im gonna print the pic of your nails and be like... "can you make paint for my truck like this" haha.

    ReplyDelete