Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Purplicious and Lycheelicious!


This polish reminded me of another I had before called Domestic Goddess from the Sephora by OPI line. I would be so delighted to do a swatch comparison EXCEPT I have none left so I shall post a picture:


Back to the newbie! Through the Grapevine by Wet n Wild Megalast nail color, two coats and no top coat. LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. I like purple. And this one makes me feel tropical lol. Another time I felt tropical was during my work shift a tourist asked to sample the flavor Lychee. He had never tasted Lychee before!! I was in shock and in pain for he had never tasted the awesomeness of lychee! Poor him. Anyway, this is like a magenta more blue than red. Another picture!!


Mouth-watering goodness! Don't your eyes just go ga-ga when you see that?? :D


1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love this color! Maybe it's because my favorite color is purple, but it looks so darn GLAM! Did I mention how much I love your blog btw :D

    ReplyDelete