Friday, March 25, 2011

All Good Things Come in Threes!





This is a set of polishes I purchased from Kmart a few days ago, the brand is Revlon and I had really high hopes. I was in Kmart because I was searching for a particular red polish when I came across this set and I thought perfect! I love purple, who doesn't love gold sparkly, and the red! The first color I tried was Rock Star, a dark dusty purple. The next was Gold Coin, softer golden metallic color, almost like a silver too. And lastly the red, I really liked the red, it's not Revlon Red but Ruby, candy apple red but a hint darker. Overall this set was perfect for me although, I like purple, but maybe not as a nail polish. All swatches above were two coats + a top coat. Shopping tomorrow! More good things to come!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Gold Coin polish! It's not too much Gold, but still blingy enough! haha, and I love BLING! For some reason, I'm feeling gold these days! Gold is the new silver lol.

    ReplyDelete