Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pretty In Pink.



        



I must say that when I wear pink nail polish I feel the most girly. The pink shown here is by Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in Posh Pink, two coats and a top coat. Posh Pink is a shiny darker hot pink almost like a magenta. This color's name reminded me of the Spice Girls! I was posh, lol. After I had purchased this nail polish, Brandon and I were driving home, I mentioned to him the name of the polish and how "I was posh." He was silent. I then asked him if he remembered the Spice Girls and he shook his head 'no' and then instantly after, almost at the same time he was shaking his head no, he started belting out the lyrics to Wannabe! 


♬"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is."♬




2 comments:

  1. I lived for Spice Girls back in the day! lol. Not to mention I came across my old VHS tape haha! Girl Power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Record him singing next time and put it on here! :)

    ReplyDelete