Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feeling Blue!



Yesterday was my day off so I'm feeling blue I have to take off this color today :( This was a really awesome application and color! What you see here is two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Thinking of Blue plus a top coat. This nail polish has a wider easy applicator which makes it super easy to apply and makes the polish look less streaky. This is an easy, shiny blue.

 For somewhat the reason why I chose this blue, is partly because my boyfriend Brandon bought we a new Hobo wallet! Yay! And when I did this manicure it was the day before and I had seen a really cute blue wallet on their website so I thought I would be really cute and match my manicure (I rarely match my polish to what I'm wearing :/).


Although I did not end up getting that particular wallet, I had an awesome manicure and a different more awesome wallet!!




6 comments:

  1. love the color! and oh my gosh i love that wallet too!
    where do you get your nail polish from

    ReplyDelete
  2. any drugstore really like walmart or kmart and its priced good too like $5-$6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooo Cute! I didn't know you couldn't wear nail polish! lol. Good start on the blog! Love it! :) what are you taking your pics with? They look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm taking the pics with my droid. LOVE the username lol. My next day off is saturday! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was like whats a "hobo" wallet, so i just looked it up on google. geezus mary, its expensive. where do they even sell it at? but GOOd, the bf better be buying you shit, & better expensive too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got it from progressives. I love that brand! But your right. He got me my other one too..remember the small bluish one with a coin purse clasp?

    ReplyDelete